Sunday, August 23, 2009

Congratulations Tiberius!!!

Today Tiberius found his forever home! Someone else in the rescue fostered him over the weekend while I was out of town. I wanted someone else to see if they thought his upper respiratory infection was finished. It was, Finally! Goodness gracious we went through a time getting him over that. And he turned out to be allergic to the medication, so it was just that much harder to fix.

When I arrived back in town this afternoon, I called in to the adopt a pet event to see if I needed to pick him up or not and, as luck would have it, his adopter was making the final decision on him and wanted to talk to me to make sure she was making the right decision. So I had a nice chat with her and I am absolutely positive that he has a Perfect home now.

One black kitten down, one more to go. Efah's almost finished with her own upper respiratory infection. As soon as she is over that, she is also big enough to be spayed and go to adopt a pet events to look for her own forever home.

0 comments: