Tuesday, June 27, 2006

6/27/06: We have Kittens!!!!

I've already wasted my entire morning on various non-work things so I'll have to find time to post the pics later. And I'll have to get better ones as well once they are more than a couple of hours old. But I was woken up at about 3:30 this morning with the first cries of a teeny kitten and I haven't been to bed since. I tried, but neurotic first kitten birthing me kept having to get up and check on things. Good thing I did and good thing I actually go to sleep at around 10 so I at least got 5 hours of sleep. Two more kittens were born after I had tried to go to bed. After that, they were just too loud to sleep and Maizy was freaking out about it all and whining too.

Anyways, it's gonna be a Looong day today.

But Kittens!!!  Yay!!!

0 comments: