Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Morning on the Dawn of a New Day!

It's Inauguration Day. We are witnessing a Beautiful and Historical day today. I am so glad to be able to watch it even though I am watching from my laptop at the office. I have two different feeds running side by side. The others in my office are running feeds as well at their desks. Never before have I been old enough to really honestly and Truely appreciate an Inauguration Day. And never before have I noticed so many others as engaged in the process as I am. Even just for that this is an historical day, I do believe!

Today, I wish for everyone blessings of peace, and hope, and happiness. No matter what our political affilliations, we are all in this together. We can only make our country better if we stand side by side and, in the wise words of my hero, Tim Gunn, "Make It Work."

0 comments: